ATTENTION TO ALL READERS- As of Wednesday, we are beginning the transition from our current domain, www.theenchantedhome.co to a new domain which will be enchantedhome.com. (nothing changes for you). There may be some moments when the site is down or unstable. We apologize for this in advance. Thank you for your patience as we work to improve The Enchanted Home!
Good morning, first off how amazing is my new header? Love it…thank you Joanna Baker (click here to see her work).
I must say as I was reviewing my sponsors the other day I realized what a truly fabulous and exceptional bunch they are…..and thought it would make a fun post to do a mini profile of each and include (where applicable) a few pictures of what they do best . Plus today is like Christmas!
Many of my amazing sponsors have offered an assortment of incredibly and most generous giveaways from their respective sites so I have included that information where appropriate under each persons little blurb. Just by leaving a comment will put you in the running for ALL of the giveaways here…it’s like one big party and there are some going to be some lucky winners come Friday!
I am honored to have each and every one as a sponsor of my blog and am delighted to have them aboard. A vast array of sponsors from artists to interior designers, pillow makers to travel agents….love it all! So enough of my talking let me “reintroduce” you to my amazing and super talented sponsors……
1 HUFF HARRINGTON. This incredibly chic company who has a retail shop as well as an amazing online shop is based in Atlanta. They have curated a most beautiful and sophisticated collection of fine home furnishings and take it a step further and arrange for travel trips which sound incredibly enticing! Here are a few items from their fabulous array. Click here to visit them.
Huff Harrington has donated one of their super chic “Big O” keychains in black as a special giveaway to one lucky Enchanted Home reader
Click here to find out all about their incredible European trips (the iternaries alone will send your senses into overdrive!
LB Originals. I have made no secret that I am a huge fan of Laurie’s incredible “paper empire”…she simply hands down, designs some of the prettiest notecards, gift tags and more that I have ever seen. I have a whole drawer filled with her beautiful goodies and cannot recommend her highly enough. Every time I use them…someone is always asking where I got them, they are like conversation starters!
Plus she is an absolute gem to work with, her success is well deserved. Click here to visit her (she is on break at the moment but will be back very soon). Here’s a few current faves-
Giveaway- Laurie has so kindly offered up a special “care package” of some surprise paper goodies! All the winner will need to do is supply their monogram (initials)
3. AVERY GRAHAM SKINCARE. About a year ago I made a reference that Avery Graham might be the next great thing. Well, looks like I was right! It has been featured three times in a world renowned magazine. Elizabeth Cardarelli the resident guru took her 25 years of clinical expertise and merged it with the healthiest technology and most luxurious formulations..a triple threat!
Having had the chance to use and enjoy these products myself I can tell you they are wonderful….even for my sensitive skin these work beautifully. I am especially fond of Pink Opulence cream and highly recommend it to anyone who is searching for a super nourishing cream that is great for sensitive skin.
Here are a few favorites from Avery Graham and click here to learn more about this fabulous and highly custom line of skin care products.
Giveaway- Avery Graham has gone above and beyond and offered up a free custom phone skin consultation along with THREE products of their choosing!
4. SANDY OF YOU MAY BE WANDERING. My favorite travel agent! Sandy is AMAZING. I have had the good fortune to work with her on a few trips, and every single time she has gone above and beyond…….she made our trip so wonderful and frankly provided not only incredible knowledge and expertise but offered a personalized service the likes of which I challenge you to find anywhere!
Click here to visit Sandy over at her wonderful blog, You May Be Wandering (and click on contact to shoot her an email) and begin planning your trip:)
5. PATRICIA OF PVE. Huge fan of Patricia and her incredible talent…..I never cease to be amazed by what this incredibly talented artist churns out, each and every painting a true work of art. No wonder J McLaughlin has her doing all of their illustrations!
She is beyond talented and a true doll, a real pleasure to work with. She has recently been very active with the River Arts camp in teaching young budding artists the ABC’s of art. She recently taught 60 youngsters how to paint leaves:) A few recent favorites which is a mere sampling of what she does. Click here to visit her……
GIVEAWAY- Patricia has so generously offered a personalized custom monogram or house sketch as a giveaway!!
A young “PVE student” learning how to draw leaves under Patricia’s watchful eye
6. A RIBBON IN MY JOURNAL. Phyllis’s empire is awe inspiring. I also am a big fan of her blog which always brings me to a beautiful and simple, peaceful place. The Hoffman empire continues to grow and they have recently added three fabulous books to their arsenal of already amazing books (many of which I own) as well as their incredible magazine empire. She is quite a powerhouse!
I own Southern Style which is wonderful and am eagerly awaiting the other two. Click here to order these books and find out more about A Ribbon In My Journal.
Giveaway- Hoffman Enterprises has kindly offered one of each of these fabulous books to 3 lucky people!
7. GLYN WEAKLEY. A full service interior design and retail establishment, Glyn Weakley does it all. Based in Atlanta, I have heard that their shop is often referred to as that “incredible shop” but surely when I get down to Atlanta I will visit it for myself to see what the fuss ia about:)
Glyn obviously has incredible taste and her thriving interior design business is a testament to their talent and hard work. Of course, this is right up my alley as they blend the worlds of classic traditional interiors with current trends…my favorite style of all! Here is a sampling of their magnificent selection. Click here to visit Glyn Weakley.
8. JUDITH AUGUST. LOVE Judith’s products and there are a few products that I simply cannot imagine having in my “arsenal” of products. When I started using a few of these, it was love at first sight. Namely the everything pencil which is like magic in a stick and of course the silk stockings, pure genius!
She truly is the contessa of cover up and there is a reason Hollywood stars flock to her product line for her renowned product line. Here are some of my personal faves, click here to visit the world of Judith August.
GIVEAWAY- Judith August has kindly donated TWO jars of “Firm Up Wake Up’ eye cream to two lucky winners!
9. STUDIO TULLIA- First shared Suzanne’s amazing pillows with you when I added them to my patio furniture…it’s been a love affair ever since. She has a great eye and offers beautiful sophisticated pillows at very fair prices.
A great attention to detail made with the best fabrics….she is a fabulous pillow resource with professional, friendly and dependable service to boot. Here are a few personal faves and some new recent additions, love that she is always adding new and great things, lots of fun seasonal looks coming up too. Click here to visit her-
GIVEAWAY- One lucky winner will receive either navy/cream ribbon pillow OR a blue luxury shag pillows!
10. LE PETITE BIJOUS. You would need to be hiding under a rock to not know of Vicki of French Essence fame. She has undeniably fabulous taste. When she redid this incredible home in Provence as a guest rental, I was immediately smitten. No wonder it’s so booked in advance!
Just look at this place, Provence perfection. Only peril of visiting is you may never want to go home! I so enjoyed reading all about the process as I enjoy following her and her stylish life via her blog, French Essence. Click here to learn more….
11. PAUL MONTGOMERY. Does he really need an introduction? I am one of his biggest fans and have used their beautiful artisans to create two masterpieces in my own home. Who needs art when you can have these incredibly hand painted custom murals! Just love what they do and it’s not difficult to get lost in pursuing all of the possibilities for spaces, big and small alike on their website.
They were a joy to work with and truly can come up with anything you can dream up……they have the best and most highly skilled artists and their repertoire of work speaks for itself. Click here to find out more about Paul Montgomery Studios.
13. LG DESIGNS. There are no prettier bulletin/memo boards than these period…just fabulous and so chic. In addition they now make these wonderful pillows too.
A great resource and gift idea for the upcoming holiday season. Who, with our crazy busy lives couldn’t use one of these super stylish bulletin boards? Love them and really loving the newest pillows! Click here to find out more about LG Designs.
Giveaway- LG Designs has generously offered to give away any one of their fabulous pillows on their site!
14. THE FRENCH BEE. Love the name, this incredible and vast Arizona based resource for custom florals and home accessories is enormous. There is no floral arrangement they cannot create! I have had readers contact me and tell just how incredible their store is in person…one day when I visit Arizona hope to see it for myself!
There is literally nothing that they cannot or will not create, they are known for their fabulous custom creations. Here are a few fabulous new floral creations, click here to learn more about The French Bee.
Giveaway- The French Bee has so kindly donated a beautiful floral arrangement in glass container as a giveaway!
15. GIDDY PAPERIE. Love this paper emporium, they have the most charming and whimsical designs….a great resource for unique and beautiful stationery items. In particular love their notecards and desktop calendars…so charming!
Their passion for beautiful, unique and personalized paper goods is so evident by their wonderful product line and I eagerly wait for their holiday products which are sure to be fabulous. Click here to visit their wonderful site. Here are a few favorites…
Giddy Paperie has offered a wonderful promotion on anything bought on their site! Any order placed through Labor Day will include a notepad. Plus if your order is over $50 receive a free monogrammed note card set of choice.
16. SAFAVIEH HOME. I don’t think this name needs an introduction either, there is no better place to find literately everything under the sun as far as furniture and home furnishings goes. Limitless in their offerings, their shops and online shopping alike offers everything from the most modern to the die hard traditional.
I have never seen so many beautiful pieces under one roof! Click here to visit their site and if you see something you need to have be sure to use a special code “enchanted home” just for my readers for an extra 15% off.
Giveaway- Safavieh has so generously offered the fabulous French chair (last item shown) so great for just about anywhere!
What an array of beauty, inspiration and talent! I am sure you can see why I am so thrilled to partner with these fabulous resources…and how exciting are all these giveaways!
I have 2 spots now open for sponsors, if you have a business or service that you think is compatible with The Enchanted Home then please contact me for more information/rates, etc……
Thank you to all of my amazing sponsors and to my equally fabulous readers…you make what I do so gratifying and rewarding. Wishing everyone a fabulous day. Until next time….
PS Leave it up to my social media savvy son to notice I had 10,000 followers on Instagram! To celebrate having reached this (to me) milestone, I am offering up any planter of my chinoiserie tole to one of my lucky Instagram followers. Click here to enter.
PPS Amazing and much anticipated flower promotions started yesterday (ends tomorrow). Some things nearly sold out of so visit soon if you are need of the prettiest flowers! Click here to visit current promotion.